7.20.2010

Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez called....


...and he wants his shoes back.  I can't believe I've only been doing this a few months and I've already managed to sneak two Sandlot references in.  Effing love that flick.  Anywho, it is rare that anyone comes up to me and says "Hey, you have fantastic style/taste in clothes, etc", in fact it's more like "You're going out like that?" or "You can't wear flip flops with a suit...".  So I reach out to others in the know when it comes to such things, so today I direct you to Uristocrat.  And while sneakers aren't high on my list of style items, these fucking shoes will be in my collection STAT.  If I am to believe the folklore, they'll make me run faster and jump higher than any of my friends.  So when you see a bolt of lightning followed by a gust of wind and swirling newspapers that's just me strolling around the city.  NO BIG DEAL.   Thanks guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment