7.14.2010

Why Aren't You Listening to This!!

First things first, I want to say thank you to everyone who wrote me while I was away on vacation.  The exact change inbox was full of emails worried about when I'd be back and would the music industry collapse while I was away, but most of all full of emails about how I can make my junk 3" bigger in just a few weeks or lottery opportunities in third world countries where I was the potential recipient of a small fortune.  Just want to personally say how thoughtful it is of you guys to be thinking about my financial gains and unrelated short comings (insert rimshot).

But, uh, back to the lecture at hand.  Perfection is perfected, so I'm 'a let 'em understand.  From a young G's perspective (there I go again).  I want to put this new act that we've discussed on here before back in front of your face.  Persistence breaks all barriers I'm told, so here we go.

Teen Daze is a Canadian by way of Vancouver group has been dubbed by some outfits as the chillest band alive!  Here is their myspace page (other than music geeks, does ANYONE use myspace?).  It is more of that bliss sounding music that I am pushing and pushing upon the 10's of readers I have.  They are set to release their first album via Arcade Sound Ltd.on 7/27, which also has Memoryhouse and Millionyoung under its wings (wOOt).  Ambient synths galore!!  Don't believe me about these up and comers?  I got 40 (more like 3) nations ready to roll son:

TD Cali Tour (via xlr8r)
TD remix of Local Natives track "Wide Eyes" (via Stereogum)
Review of "Four More Years" (via This Music Wins)

Unofficial (I honestly have no idea if its legit or not) video for "Shine on, You Crazy White Cap":







No comments:

Post a Comment