5.10.2010

What's Happening?

Anyone else miss that show?  Dwayne, Raj, Rerun, Dee....  Man I still sit in my chair backwards after taking my coolness cues from that show.

This Is Happening (Amazon MP3 Exclusive)
So this new album has pretty much dominated my life for several weeks now.  'Drunk Girls' did nothing for me as a first sneak peak of this thing, but this album is amazing!  To fully appreciate, you need to listen to the whole thing.  'Dance Yrself Clean' is top billing right now, but 'Home' & 'You Wanted a Hit' are making moves.  Stream the album HERE.  Remixes after the jump...





Check out some remixes I found via Hype Machine, much more venue friendly than Murphy's 7 to 9 minute tracks:
LCD Soundsystem - You Wanted a Hit (Keljet Remix)
LCD Soundsystem - Dance Yrself Clean (The Slips Remix)
LCD Soundsystem - Drunk Girls (Holy Ghost Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment