7.20.2010

Holy Fuck!



I'm going to need someone to come clean up this mess I just made in my pants after reading the lineup for Virgin Free Fest at Merriweather Post Pavilion on 9/25.  LCD, Neon Indian, MIA (i'll still watch a car crash), Yeasayer, Sleigh Bells, Die Antwoord, Edward Sharpe and more.  Did I mention it's free?!!  WTF are these guys doing different then pitchfork and Lolla?  I'd feel raped if I just got back from what was a decent line up at the pitchfork fest this past weekend only to hear I could go see all those bands for free in the fall when it'll be gorgeous out.  SUCKERS!


Lineup & Info:  Virgin Mobile Free Fest
Tickets:  Ticketfly



2 comments:

  1. exactly, AND pavement! Lineup is a murderers row. They are doing a pre(free)-sale on friday I think.

    ReplyDelete